Thanks to modern technology vehicles are now greener and more fuel efficient. But despite this technology many of us don’t have the skills to drive in a way which is fuel efficient. Our ECO Driving courses teach you how to drive in a way to help save fuel and money on the associated costs and also significantly reduce your CO2 footprint.
Our ECO Driving training:
- Teaches green and fuel efficient driving techniques
- Reduces fuel usage and costs
- Can be combined with our Driver Eco Assessment
ON-ROAD DRIVER TRAINING
Our on-road ECO driving course starts with an online self-assessment to determine a driver profile which is then used during the practical on-road training to allow the driver to compare with their actual performance. Our trainers will also use the Driver Performance Assessment to assess driver behaviour to coach effectively on a fuel efficient and green behaviours.
DRIVER ECO ASSESSMENT
Our Driver Eco Assessment gives an insight into driver behaviour for fuel efficient and green driving and serves as a valuable tool to monitor driving and provide management information.
- Assess the extent to which a driver applies the methods and tips to drive in a fuel efficient manner
- Drivers and managers can review performance results
- The Driver Eco Assessment has been developed in collaboration the Dutch Central Institute for Assessment Development (CITO)
ECO Driving can be delivered as a tailor-made solution to meet specific requirements.
Want to book or find out more about ECO Driving? Get in touch or call +31 (0) 548 514 137.